Is Bennett Day Right for My Family?
We believe education begins with a partnership between family and school.
That partnership is the foundation on which is built a learning community dedicated to the growth of all members in service of a greater good. School must be a place in which every member feels that they are seen, heard and understood. Those members then must take on the responsibility, through active citizenship, to collaboratively build a place where every learner thrives. We believe that it is the responsibility of every member of the learning community to insure that our school lives it’s mission on a daily basis and remains a place of innovation and inspiration.
Connect With Us.
Fill out the form below and a member of our Admissions Team will be in touch.
Successful Bennett Day Upper School students:
- Are curious about the world.
- Are mature and independent.
- Think about how they think, not just what they think.
- Are Intrinsically motivated.
- Worry less about the right answer and more about the right question.
- Are passionate, knowledge-seeking citizens.
- Demonstrate empathy for others.
- Want to learn in real world settings with real world impact.
- Want to be challenged by in depth assessment and feedback.
- Want to work with their peers and develop collaborative skills.
Bennett Day School is a place for forward thinkers.
Students at Bennett Day will be challenged with real-world problems and will be expected to provide real-world answers. We believe curiosity and creativity are essential skills in the modern world, and our students will be challenged with a rigorous set of problems that help them develop these skills. If these characteristics, skills and qualities resonate with you, we believe you will love the Bennett Day Upper School.