Hello and thank you for your interest in Bennett Day School admissions. In the Fall of 2014, we opened the doors to the Early Childhood Campus. Today, we are serving PreK through 4th Grade students. Each year we will add one additional grade level and in 2019, we will open the Bennett Day Upper School (starting with 9th and 10th grade). This will provide a creative and rigorous academic, arts and athletics program for all students, returning and new, to Bennett Day School.
Our admissions process, which begins with an information session or private tour, is designed to not only ensure we are getting to know your child and your family but that you have the opportunity to get to know us and our Bennett Day Family as well. If you are interested in learning more, please click here. Please click here to apply.
The Bennett Day School Admissions Team
Early Childhood & Lower School Admissions Process:
- Attend an Information Session and Tour by December 10, 2018
- Affiliate applications due by November 16, 2018
- Submit Application by December 10, 2018,
- Parent/Guardian Interview
- Student Visit (will be scheduled between December – February)
- Notifications for General Admissions by March 1, 2019
- General Application Live: September 4, 2018
- Affiliate/Sibling Applications Due: November 16, 2018
- General Admissions Application Due: December 10, 2018
- Rolling Admisisons Application Live: December 11, 2018
- General Admissions Notifications: March 1, 2019
Pre Kindergarten: Students must be three years old prior to September 1 in order to be eligible for the entering school year.
Junior Kindergarten: Students must be four years old prior to September 1 in order to be eligible for the entering school year.
Senior Kindergarten: Students must be five years old prior to September 1 in order to be eligible for the entering school year.
- Playgroup (PK – SK)
- Shadow Day (1st – 7th grade)
- Design Challenge (8th – 12th grade)
For Lower School & Early Childhood Admissions questions, please email Laura Maheshwary, Director of Lower School Admissions