Below are the required steps in our Admissions Process:
- Attend an Open House
- Submit admissions application & example of student creative work
- Student submits short answer questions
- Student(s) & parent/guardian interview
- Student participates in a virtual experience TBD (in lieu of shadow day)
- Submit student records & teacher recommendations
Bennett Day School Open Houses are meant for families with students who are interested in grades 5-12, and are also open to parents of younger students looking ahead to middle school and high school. Parents/guardians and students are both encouraged to join.
Upcoming Open Houses:
- [Virtual] Wednesday, September 29th at 5:30 pm (CT)
- [In-Person] Saturday, October 16th at 1:30 pm (CT)
During our Open House, you’ll have the opportunity to hear about our progressive, project-based program directly from our Director of Upper School, learn more about our admissions process, then ask questions during a live Q&A.
If you are the parent/guardian of a student in PreK through grade 4, consider attending a Virtual Open House (PreK-Grade 4)
We are now accepting applications for PreK through Grade 12 for the 2022-23 school year.
Click here to start or complete your application. Please note: in order to apply, you will need to create an account on Ravenna, search for Bennett Day School, and then click to apply.
Click here for more information about Bennett Day Upper School Tuition & Grants.