Below are the required steps in our Admissions Process:
- Attend a Virtual Open House
- Submit Admissions Application & example of student creative work
- Student submits short answer questions
- Student(s) & parent/guardian interview
- Student participates in a virtual experience TBD (in lieu of shadow day)
- Submit student records & teacher recommendations
- December 7, 2020: Application and Display of Work due
- January 15, 2021: All additional application components due
- January 15, 2021: Grants application due (if applicable)
- March 5, 2021: Admissions decisions released
Bennett Day School Open Houses are meant for families with students who are interested in grades 6-12, and are also open to parents of younger students looking ahead to middle school and high school. Parents/guardians and students are both encouraged to join.
Upcoming Virtual Open House:
- Tuesday, March 2 at 5:30 pm (CT) for families interested in Grades 6-12
During our Virtual Open House, you’ll have the opportunity to hear about our progressive, project-based program directly from our Director of Upper School, learn more about our admissions process, then ask questions during a live Q&A.
If you are the parent/guardian of a student in PK through Grade 5, consider attending a Virtual Open House (PK-Grade 5)
We are now accepting applications for PK through Grade 11 for the 2021-22 school year.
Click here to start or complete your application. Please note: in order to apply, you will need to create an account on Ravenna, search for Bennett Day School, and then click to apply.
Click here for more information about Bennett Day Upper School Tuition & Grants.