Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you (“Services”).
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how our Services are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use these to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We use these to remember preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use these for security purposes.
Use of Data
Bennett Day School uses the collected data for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and maintain Services
- Notify you about changes to our Services
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Analyze information so that we can improve our Services
- Monitor the usage of our Services
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (“Service Providers”), to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Services-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
Services related to our site are not intended to serve users under age 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that children under age 13 have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children under age 13 without verifying parental/guardian consent, we take steps to remove it.
Confidentiality by You
Use of Text, Images, Video, and other Media on our Site
If you would like to publish information that you find on our site, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your viewing of the material posted here does not imply any right to reproduce, retransmit or redisplay it other than for personal or educational use.
Amazon Associates Disclosure
Bennett Day School, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This program helps generate resources for our organization. We encourage you to visit Amazon via smile.amazon.com so you can also support your favorite charity at the same time. For us, that is the Friends of Bennett Day School to support grants and scholarships for our school community, thank you.