Bennett Day School College Counseling
College counseling is embedded into our advisory program, where students have regular conversations with advisors about their interests and goals, so as to better understand themselves as learners.
These conversations play directly into the process of choosing the best fit for each student. Through regular check-ins and conferences, Bennett Day advisors and families are having regular conversations around a student’s growth as a learner and what may make the most sense for them when they graduate. Our learning software tracks each student’s interests and provides options for that student as to what careers and next steps most match their interests.
Where are Bennett students getting accepted?
Our inaugural small but mighty class of graduates found phenomenal matches with programs across the country and abroad. The colleges/universities in bold indicate where the class of 2023 decided to enroll.
- University of Arizona
- University of California (Davis)
- University of California (Irvine)
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Illinois Chicago
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- University of Michigan
- University of San Francisco
- University of Southern California – Los Angeles
- Valparaiso University
- Saint Leo University
- Roosevelt University
- Purdue University
- Pace University
- Olivet Nazarene University
- Northwestern University
- Morton College
- Michigan State University
- Marquette University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Lawrence University
- Lake Forest College
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Harold Washington College
- Elmhurst University
- DePauw University
- DePaul University
- Concordia University
- Coe College
- Claremont McKenna College
- Carthage College
- Bradley University
- Ball State University
- Arrupe College of Loyola University Chicago
- Arizona State University
- The American University of Paris
Connect With Us.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.
Are you a college representative?
For questions about College Counseling at Bennett Day School,
contact Jen Newberry, our Upper School Counselor.