This event will be most valuable for families interested in PreK through Grade 4. If you are interested in Grades 5-12, register for an Open House (5-12).
Register here: info.bennettday.org/open-house-prek-4
During our Open House, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Hear from leadership about our progressive, Reggio Emilia-inspired approach to education
- See real examples of how project-based learning comes to life at Bennett Day
- Learn more about our admissions process
- Listen to a parent share their Bennett experience
- Ask questions during a live Q&A
About Bennett Day School:
Bennett Day School provides students with a progressive, project-based learning experience inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy. Teachers don’t see students as empty vessels waiting to be filled with information, but rather thinkers, doers, and inventors who are co-collaborators in the learning process.
Bennett’s emergent and responsive curriculum empowers students to be curious, think critically, and take ownership of their education. Small class sizes ensure every child’s voice is heard and valued.