Mission and Vision
At Bennett Day School, our mission is to provide a collaborative culture that nurtures our innate sense of inquiry and curiosity. We are committed to advancing creativity, innovation, and the development of lifelong learners and leaders.
Ours is not a desk and chalkboard institution but rather a center, a laboratory, where students develop ideas and understanding, pursue passions and dreams, and hold themselves and their colleagues accountable for shared and individual work. Because school life at Bennett Day School embraces and celebrates the world outside as well as the world within, natural extensions of community awareness and service play a central role in what motivates our work.
- A student, faculty, and family body devoted to academic and socially responsible learning and doing;
- A culture of high expectations, accountability, and transparency;
- A mindset of continuous growth and learning;
- A physical space that inspires imagination and promotes well-being;
- An inclusive and equitable community that celebrates diversity and multiculturalism; and
- An environment that is mindful of and dedicated to sustainable living and learning.